Forum

Forum Home > English Grammar (For IX, X, XI, XII) > Letter to your brother about importance of science subject

nasra

Dear Aslam,

I hope this letter finds you in the best of health and sprit. You have now been prompted to the class nine. It is time for you to decide wither you would like to study humanities or science subjects. The world has progressed very much in the filed of science. If we want to keep pace with it, we must keep over knowledge of science up to date. Every one should know the basics of sciences. So I would advice you to study science at least up to matriculation level. Convey my salaam to your friends.

Yours affectionately,

Adnan Bashir.

--
August 20, 2009 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince87

usefull sharing...........little bittle error found in the word's spell  plz do correct and share more..............well working.

--

===================================================================

Shehzada Behram is a student and also a web and graphic designer, has launced Several websites and have been working for multi companies for their assorted projects and presentaion.

one of his recently active web can be viewed by clicking

:wink:

or

www.heavenchitral.webs.com

for further any info, the above stated guy can be approached through the same site .

August 21, 2009 at 3:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sonu

Attention: Moderator/Site Admin 

is there any copy rights issue in your website, mean to say i want to copy notes/literature from your site. 

August 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.